UV-Free Tanning/Mystic Tan
With sunless tanning, you get natural-looking results perfectly matched to your skin tone with just one visit. It’s important to note: a sunless spray tan is a completely cosmetic tan and does not provide protection from the sun’s rays.
STEP 1 – Prepare for your Mystic Tan
- The first steps to getting the perfect sunless tan happen before you even get to the tanning salon.
- Shower, shave and exfoliate your skin.
- Avoid using moisturizers and lotions that are not specially formulated for sunless tanning before your sunless session.
- Avoid wearing perfumes or make-up that provides a barrier for absorption.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session.
FDA recommended nose plugs, lip balm, and accessories are available at Campus Tan. Ask your salon associate for details.
STEP 2 – After your Mystic Tan
Your sunless tan will last anywhere from 3-7 days,and you can protect your tan by making sure you:
- Wait at least 4 hours before bathing, swimming or coming in contact with water.
- Avoid engaging in activities that cause you to sweat heavily until your tan has fully developed (at least 4 hours).
- Moisturize daily with a post-sunless product like one of these